Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Precious Planet from Fisher Price~

Fisher Price always amazes me with the quality products that they come out with! I am so happy that Fisher Price is a name I can feel confident in! Fisher-Price recently came out with a new line~ Precious Planet, and it is so adorable!
The Precious Planet displays such a cute design~ lions, monkeys, giraffes and more...precious animals of the planet! The colors are bright and vibrant, and kids are excited to see the characters! The new Precious Planet Collection collection includes a wide selection of baby gear that parents need and use including a play gym, cradle swing, high chair, baby bouncer, potty, mobile, tub, bedding and more. The Precious Planet Collection retails for $12.99 - $129.99 and is appropriate for newborns and up. One of the Precious Planet products that I have is the Jumperoo! It is such a fun seat to promote activity for babies (and up) to do! It is a great workout, to jump around and work those legs! What great entertainment for them, and they can see everything from sitting in the Jumperoo! I had the Johnny Jump Up with my oldest son, and I always ran into the downfall of not having a door frame to hook it up to. It was a challenge to get the Jump up to hook onto the frame sometimes, too. It made me a bit nervous having my baby hanging from a door frame, because I worried that he would fall.
Fisher-Price's Precious Planet Jumperoo is made with quality, and there is no need to hang it from a door frame. One great feature of the Jumperoo is that the seat rotates. This is great because your little one can look all around, and it promotes more leg movement to get them in the direction they want to see. The Jumperoo requires 3 AA batteries to enjoy the lights, music and animal sounds, but as you can see in the pictures, my kids enjoy it without batteries, too!
The Jumperoo can hold up to 25 pounds, so my daughter (age 2) is thrilled to be able to use it, too. I think there is apart of her that wants to stay the baby. Good thing she is little yet!
There are a lot of toys attached to the Fisher Price Jumperoo so baby can work on the hand-eye coordination. Plus, baby can feel the benefit of making things work with their movements and actions. I just love that Fisher-Price has made a great product for our little ones to jump safely (without a doorway) and it is entertaining. I was impressed with how the Jumperoo comes apart so easy to store it. This is a big plus with us trying to get our home more organized lately. I highly recommend the Fisher-Price Jumperoo for your little one. Suggested retail price is $90.00, and you can find them in local retail stores or online.
Maggie Gyllenhaal , actress, has teamed up with Fisher-Price Inc. to unveil the company’s new Precious Planet Collection of baby gear and newborn toys and to announce the company’s $250,000 donation benefiting the Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) this January. “We are very pleased to unveil our new Precious Planet collection and present our donation to the Wildlife Conservation Society,” says Brenda Andolina, Director, Public Relations and Brand Marketing, Fisher-Price. “One of our most popular and enduring toy design themes revolves around the lovable and curious world of animals. We’re very appreciative to organizations like the WCS that are passionate about preserving the animals and habitats we love to bring to life in our toys.”

7 comments:

Grandma J said...

You get the coolest things to review! Not that I have a baby to try them out with...but that does look like a pretty awesome thing to have when the next grandbaby comes along.

movingforwardandhappily said...

That is absolutely the coolest little jumper I have seen I would love one of those for my new grandson. I might have to look around for one because I have always liked jumpers but the ones that go around the door have always made me nervous. Fischer Price is so awesome for coming up with an alternative.

Anonymous said...

I am sad that you do not get to do this as a giveaway LOL

Jeff and Mandee said...

I wish they had had that pattern when I got mine!! Super cute!

Grandma J said...

These must be the latest cool thing for babies. My niece who is expecting in July has this on her baby registry.

Unknown said...

Wow that looks awesome. Brea would have loved it! Thanks for a great review!

Marlene McGarrity said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I like how your daughter is waiting her turn and then gets a chance to bounce :)