Monday, November 17, 2008

I have been tagged, now I return the favor~

I was tagged a little while back from Tami (Desires of thine Heart) and Erin (The Mom Buzz) and I am now remembering to do this. I am so sorry ladies that I took a bit to get this done, but here I am. *smiles*
I was tagged to write 7 random things about me...



So here is my list:

  1. I am currently pregnant (for the fifth time) due with my fourth baby. He/She is due the beginning of January.
  2. I do part-time babysitting for another family (in their home) and their daughter is only 5 days older than my 20 month old daughter. So, when I am there, I do experience what twins would be like. I am going to miss caring for her once the baby comes.
  3. I have 4 brothers, 2 sisters, and many nieces/nephews, and in-laws. I love bigger families, and being with my family!
  4. I have the best mother-in-law in the world!
  5. I have been married for 4 years~ and I love being married to my wonderful husband!
  6. Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea are my favorite movies. They have been my favorite since they came out on PBS years ago.
  7. I took piano lessons for 13 years, and I played flute (in school) for 7 years. I haven't actively played either one since High School.

    Thanks ladies! That was fun! Now, I am going to tag a few bloggers that I don't know well, but who have visited my blog recently:
    Cat(3 Kids and Us)
    Alaina(3 ladies and a Dad)
    Babysmama(Peanut Butter Mother)
    Stacey Moore(All because 2 people fell in love)

2 comments:

Erin Tales said...

5th baby! I cant even imagine! I am still debating whether to go for a third in 2 years. LOL. You really have a big family!

Beth said...

Sarah, I too used to watch Ann of Green Gables and Avonlea all the time growing up. I just had our 4th baby on Monday and I'm exhasted but I wanted to commented to you on that. Love to get to know you more.