Thursday, February 14, 2008

She is driving me crazy!

Miss Madelyn has been so moody lately. Can babies get PMS? Seriously...I really think the little girly is a bit on the pissy side this week.
She is has been a bit tempermental. I know her Great Grandma can have a short fuse, so I think Madelyn may have inherited that trait...of coarse her Daddy can have a short fuse, too. I say this, because my darling husband admits to it, and acknowledges it.
Lately, she has been just hollering over so many things. For instance, Claudia (the little girl I babysit) takes a toy from Maddie...she yells. I understand the "toddler rules", but I don't think an eleven month old gets bent out of shape yet...or do they? Even if Claudia looks at Maddie's toy that she is playing with...Maddie hollars! Sometimes she just has to yell. Maybe she is exploring with her vocals...prepping for Opera? Oh boy!
Believe me, my little Princess is a sweet, Sweet little girl...I just think she live the poem about a little girl:
There was a little girl, Who had a little curl,Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very good indeed,But when she was bad she was horrid. -- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
She did something hillarious at the supper table tonight. Terry let out a good and hearty belch. Then, Madelyn not only followed suit, she out did him. Then, she laughed about it...and did it again. My daughter can make herself burp.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think some kids just don't have a volume control. They just really like to be loud. I've got a few of those!