Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Maddie fights the fight

My poor little baby didn't have a wet diaper all day yesterday. Finally, last night she did wet. She refused to nurse all day yesterday, or take any fluids. She took a Mr. Freeze last night, but did end up throwing up in the evening. Through the night she nursed a few times, and had a wet diaper this morning. She didn't want to eat breakfast, and took a nap at 8:30! That is unusual for her! Then, I offered a piece of cheese (A BIG NO-NO). About 20 minutes later, she threw up. Poor baby. Then, she guzzled some water. Within 10 minutes, she was sleeping again, and she is sleeping as I type this. I feel so sad for my little daughter. I pray God will just touch her little body and heal her. I pray that she will not dehydrate. I pray that she will nurse. I pray that she will eat something today....
I covet any prayers from you....

Thanks~

6 comments:

Jen said...

Nothing is worse than a little one who is sick. When they don't want to nurse or drink anything I always worry. Many prayers heading your way that she starts feeling better soon and is back to her old (young) self. :)

JMom said...

ow, poor baby... I hope she gets well soon. I hate to see babies sick :( prayers being sent her way...

Life As I Know It said...

Oh, poor thing! There is nothing worse than a sick baby.
Hoping she feels better soon!

Qtpies7 said...

How is she doing now?

Love your blog!

jpandtheboys said...

(((hugs))) i am sorry honey! That is so hard. I will be praying for her and you.

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

I hope Maddy is better soon - she is in my prayers &hearts

I was a nurse in Children's ward.Hope today she is brighter and better.