Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A note of thanks~




I would like to thank Blessed Nest for the pink Barbie sewing machine!! Maddie will love using this when she is older, but for now, Nathaniel and I will really love making things! He is ok with it being a pink Barbie machine...it will still be fun! This is my first sewing machine! I can't wait to play with it! So, again, I thank you for picking me to win this adorable sewing machine!

FlipFlop Mamma sent me a great girly diaper bag from Land's End! I love this bag! It is really good quality and made well. I really think I will just use this for a regular bag...instead of a diaper bag! I love it! Thanks so much!

I entered into a contest at Girlfriendology in December. We were suppose to write about our friends. I was fortunate to get into the top 5 writers, so I won a $10.00 gift card to Starbuck's and I received a book called, "Traditional card techniques." I really appreciate both of these gifts...1) I love coffee, and 2)I make cards for my hobby! Thanks, Debba!

I won a contest at Fuel my blog in December. At Linda's had me in the top 10 on our blog posts with mentioning the prizes. I won a pillar candle set from PeterG. I picked the Blue Spruce scent. Thank you, Linda! I will really enjoy these next Christmas!

Thanks so much! I greatly appreciate the generosity~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

enjoy Sarah! Can't wait to see what you make!