Sunday, June 13, 2010

iFrogz Headphones~ great comfort & sound!

Do you ever want to rock out to music, but you really don't want to annoy someone else with your music? Have you ever sat next to someone and they thought that you couldn't hear their music, but really it was just buzzing away? I recently received a pair of headphones to review, and I was so amazed at the quality and comfort of the iFrogz CS40s. The "CS" stands for Comfort Series, and they are the brand new addition to the EarPollution headphone line by iFrogz. Really, the comfort of these headphones is amazing. My son and I just slide the headphones on, and the ear pieces are like little pillows on our ears. The fit is perfect for both of us, and the ear piece completely covers our ears. I think the design of the iFrogz is great...you really can't hear the music when people are wearing the iFrogz. I love that you can wear these headphone, completely jam out to music and not bother those around you.
Everyone has a certain preference when it comes to what type of earphone or headphone they choose to wear. Some people like the little ear piece that slides into your ear canal, and some like the bigger ones that cover the ears. Personally, I truly do like both, depending on what I am doing when listening to music. However, I do know that the small ear phones tend to slip out, or fall out, of my ears while listening. It can be quite irritating. The iFrogz feel a bit more secure on my head. I like that the head band is adjustable, the ear pads are extremely comfortable, and the cord isn't too long. All around, the iFrogz are perfect for our family.


The quality of the iFrogz CS40s is superb! I think the sound is so rich, and you actually hear the bass and instruments clearly. I think that the iFrogz are the best headphones that I have ever tried out, and I am so happy to have had the opportunity to try them out! We highly recommend these headphones! They work great with our ipod touch and the ipod shuffle. I haven't really tested it on other devices yet.

The CS40s are currently available in five colors - white, black, blue, red and pink - for an MSRP of $39.99. Each pair has an adjustable headband and folds into itself for portability. You can see them here: iFrogz.com



This review was provided from iFrogz.com. They have provided me with CS40s headphones to review and information to share with my readers. I was given the product for my personal opinion and option to share with my readers. I was not compensated for my time or written review.

No comments: