Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Great Mother's Day Gift!!

I was very fortunate to review for a new jewelry online store and got myself a stunning Mother's Day bracelet! I love my new bracelet! I have each of my four kids initials on it, along with their birthstones! I have always wanted a bracelet with my children's names and birthstones on it, and Elisa Ilana made the perfect bracelet!
Elisa Ilana designs beautiful Mother's bracelet styles and customizes each one to fit your needs/wants. I love that Elisa Ilana makes their jewelry with sterling silver and 14 Karat Gold. The stones used with the jewelery are semi precious stones. The different designs on the beads are so pretty! I love the selection of them! The Emerald stones seem a bit lighter than the dark, rich color Emeralds have, but that just may be the way the stones are. I wear my bracelet almost daily, even though it looks more like something I should wear while dressed up. I just love it that much!
To make a bracelet like I have you just go to the Mother's Bracelet's section and then click on the style #237376. Then you just select how many strands you would like, type in the names/initials of your child, select their birthstones, and pick the measurement of your wrist for sizing. It was easy to pick out the selections I wanted for my bracelet. I would like to mention how quick the service was with Elisa Ilana, too!
Elisa Ilana is not only known for their custom jewelry, they are also widely known for their support of cancer research and cancer awareness through their cancer awareness collection. The Cancer Awareness Bracelet is seen in In Style, Vogue, W, Bon Appetit, Vanity Fair, Lucky, Architectural Digest and others! Elisa Ilana also offers prostate cancer, aids, American Heart Association, and breast cancer awareness jewelry!
Elisa Ilana has created and sold handcrafted jewelry since 1996, and each piece is carefully made by hand in Omaha, Nebraska. You can find them in the Mall called Westroads in Omaha, or you can see them at an art show. They use the finest metals, semi-precious stones, crystals, and lamp work beads available.
So, if you would like to create/design a special bracelet for your Mother's Day gift, or any other gift for someone special....let Elisa Ilana create your gift!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This Elisa Ilana looks like some pretty cool jewelry.

Grandma J said...

I saw this bracelet in person...it is exquisite! I'd love to have one for myself...let see...I'd need TWO garnets for January, TWO aquamarines for March, TWO alexanddrite or pearls for June...and ONE (topaz? I think) for November. I actually had a ring like that once... but I lost it.

Qtpies7 said...

I think it is very pretty in person, too!