Thursday, April 23, 2009

Appointment

My mole removal appointment went well on Tuesday. I was so nervous, I was seriously shaking. I don't know why I was so scared, because the procedure was non-painful. The nurse did have to numb the 3 areas in my stomach 3 times. For some reason, the numbing medications don't work as well on me. I have the same problems when I have dental procedures...a few doses of Novocaine. Anyway, what freaked me out was the cutting of my skin. I have 8 stitches total (2 in each area). I will have another appointment on May 1 for the removal of the stitches, and to find out the results of the biopsy. As I should, I should just pray about it, and give it to God. Easier said than done...I know it will be over a week of worry.
My prayer is that every mole is benign!!
Speaking of appointments, I will have to bring Madelyn into the Dr. this afternoon (again...second week in a row). She has a bad cough, greenish/yellow discharge, high fever, and just looks/feels miserable. Poor little girl! She sounds like she kind of holds her breath, but it is hard to know if it is worse than normal. For some reason Caleb and Maddie like to hold their breath. Anyway, I hope her appointment goes well. Not that I like to medicate my kids, but I hope the Dr. can give her something to get better. I really hope it isn't something like pneumonia. Blah!
Over the last weekend, Caleb and Madelyn went to Grandma's house. Terry and I went to a train show in Menomonie, WI. That is about a 2 hour drive from our house. It was a nice drive and pretty scenery! Unfortunately, we were both up late the night before. I had Ladies Night Out, which was and is always a great time. Terry just stayed up working on paperwork and putting together our new stroller.

I just wanted to share a few adorable pictures Terry took this weekend.

Daddy and Cole. Cole was standing on the seat~ unassisted. He loves to stand.
I think this picture is so adorable! Cole is so excited and happy to be standing there all by himself. We wish we had a full body picture to give you the full effect. (love those ears!)
The sun was very bright, so Cole's eyes are kind of closed. He still is super cute!

5 comments:

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Sarah, he is so cute!! I love the pics, and you look so great!! Cayden loves to stand too!! Their little legs are so cute when they are standing, just to see their little muscles working!!

So glad that the mole removal went well. I will be praying about the results...waiting is the hard part!!

Grandma J said...

Very cool pics Sarah! I LOVE the one of him standing and the one of Cole with Mommy and Daddy. Even though he won't remember it being taken, Cole will probably treasure this picture, because there likely won't be a lot of him with you two...without his siblings in it.

WV = COUTE: as in your baby is so very "coute."

Marlene McGarrity said...

I'll be praying until we hear that your moles are all benign.

Thanks for sharing this because I have a mole that I need to get checked and I have been so scared to get it checked out.

Jeff and Mandee said...

I pray that everything comes back fine from the doctors office and that your little girl starts feeling better soon. Cole looks super cute and so big standing there!

Qtpies7 said...

Those are great pictures! What fun! Cole is getting so big.