Friday, February 6, 2009

Show me the LOVE~~


Being a mom and having small children can really take up your mind and thoughts. It is so important to remember that your husband and you still have a relationship. I love being intimate with my husband and showing him that our relationship is valuable to me. I was so excited to review Yandy.com and get a little "treat" when my husband and I can sneak away. Yandy.com has a great selection of lingerie, jewelry, costumes, and more! I found a great lingerie set that makes me feel woman, and not "mommy." Because I just had a baby, I am going to save this special set for when my husband and I can get away together when my body heals! It is fun to have something to look forward to.
I was impressed with the selection found at Yandy.com. If you are looking for modest sets, like lounge wear...they have it. I would love to get the
Sapphire Mist Jammee Set because it looks so comfortable! Yandy.com's prices are reasonable, too, and they have a great clearance section. Yandy offers sizes of lingerie to meet all sizes and shapes. We all like to feel sexy for our husbands. Thank you Yandy and Family Review Network for this review! Go to Yandy.com to get your Valentine's Day Lingerie to share with your sweetheart!

No comments: