Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jeep makes great products!!

I am very impressed with the Jeep Overland Limited Jogging Stroller I got! It is such a smooth roller while I am walking! It is made with 16 inch inflatable tires and the frame is aluminum making it lightweight! I was thrilled to find that my stroller came with it's own air pump! This makes my stroller "mama-friendly," because I can fill the tires easily without hooking up the air compressor! I really love that the front wheel swivels, too, which makes turning around a breeze.
I am not with the technology of MP3 players and ipods, but this classy stroller allows you to listen to those while you are strolling around. It does hold cassettes and CD players, as well. I don't have those anymore, so I will have to invest in the MP3 player at some point because I like the idea of listening to music while out on a walk. I want to hear the music in the speakers included on this stroller along with the amplifier & jack. The handle adjusts to multiple heights, and the seat has multi-reclining positions. One of my favorite features on the Jeep Overland Limited Jogging stroller is that it has a speed & distance odometer, then I can keep track of what I am gaining in exercise. :)
Some of the other great features are an adjustable five point harness, safety tether & reflectors for safety, a snack tray with cup holder, a removable weather shield to block wind & rain, two cup holders for parents and a large basket, water bottle holder & two cargo pockets for storage. I love that this stroller holds up to 45 pounds! My kids can enjoy it for a long time to come! Jeep Juvenile products are developed by Kolcraft. The Jeep Overland Limited Jogging Stroller retails for $189.99 and can be purchased online at BabyEarth, BabyAge, or Amazon. These come in a few different colors.
Jeep also carries other juvenile products like the 2-in-1 carrier! I love that this carrier has a cool climate roll-up (like a shade) on the front of the carrier, so I can let the breeze in on the baby. I also like that I can face my baby forward facing, or face me for snuggling. There is a patent-pending Secure-Fit indicator that turns red to confirm that the lock is latched so I know that it is all safe and secure. The buckles and self adjustable straps are easy to use to take my baby out of the carrier. Plus, the straps over my shoulders are very well padded to add comfort while carrying. Also, that extra padding helps my baby's weight get evenly distributed. I like that the seat of the carrier and the leg openings are adjustable, so this carrier can grow with my child. One really great safety feature of this carrier is it has a reflective trim on it, so I can be seen at night wearing it. The Jeep 2-in-1 Baby Carrier retails for $39.99 and can be purchased at Amazon, or Walmart online. There are different color selections available.
Some of the other great Jeep Juvenile Products of 2008 are: Jeep Trek Easy-Travel Playards, Jeep Cherokee Sport Stroller, All-Weather Umbrella Stroller, and the fun looking Power Wheels in Monster Traction Hurricane and the Barbie Jammin'.

No comments: