Monday, September 29, 2008

Awards and thanks

I am a Schmuck!pregnant lady needing some grace because of losing my mind and not keeping things in order forgetfulness, but I got this award a few weeks back from my dear friend, Lisa. She is such a sweetheart and my real life friend! I am so thankful for her, and she is a great friend! Thank you for the award Lisa! Now I would love to pass it on to a few friends of mine:
Jennifer, Alicia, and Sarah.


I feel extra loved tonight, because I got this next award from two special ladies~
Thank you tollesons4him and Alicia! I really enjoy reading your blogs, too! I would love to pass this award along to a few people to share the love.
Thanks so much ladies! I appreciate the awards! Sorry about not posting this sooner, Lisa. I've got pregnancy on the brain.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute awards!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

DOnt worry....I am in the same boat...but now I am dropping things like crazy and its getting to be more work to bend down!!Long ago I totally forgot and never posted an award I got! I answered your questions on my post!

Qtpies7 said...

aww! Thanks!
You've been tagged for a meme at my blog, if you can remember, lol. It is easy, I promise!

jpandtheboys said...

Thanks Sarah! You are so thoughtful. I hope I don't seem ungrateful I just don't know what to do with the awards or how to make buttons so I don't do anything. But I appreciate that you think of me.. maybe someday I won't be such a blog nerd. :)