Sunday, January 20, 2008

Contest to check out~

5 Minutes for mom is offering their readers a Red ‘65 Mustang Pedal Car from their store http://www.pedalcarsandretro.com/! I think this is a totally rad car, and I know Caleb would look styling driving this around!! 5 Minutes for Mom has another store, too, called http://www.a-rocking-horse-to-love.com/. I would love to win this car! Unknown of the contest dates.
They are also giving away a Insignia Bluetooth MP3 Player and a pair of Insignia® - Bluetooth Wireless Behind-the-Head Headphones from Best Buy! Contest ends Tuesday, February 5th.

Seven Dogs & a Baby is giving away the devotional book: The Busy Mom's Devotional. This contest will be open until Jan 23rd at midnight! She is also giving away a Glo-e Baby (12") Dog for one lucky reader! I want the very cute monkey! The contest will end Jan 25th at midnight. They are also giving away a (This is me) T.I.M dolls! These dolls are super cute and fun! You have until Jan 28th at midnight to enter!

Momviews is giving away an Lover's Spa kit to bring in the romance! This sounds like a great set including : Edible Massage Oil (175ml), Hand Held Massager Bubble Bath (175ml), Sensual Sea-like Sponge, Coconut Water Scoop, Pleasure Balm, 4 tealight candles, Special Invitation Card, and a Black Satin carry bag. This sounds super! Hurry, contest ends on January 27th.

Our Seven Qtpies is hosting a giveaway for a Groovy Interlocking Plate and Bowl set from Boon!
I would really love to have this plate for my little eater who loves dipping everything! Contest is open until January 31!


*I will add more contests as I find them...

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Thanks for all the links and for entering my contest as well...good luck! :)