Friday, January 18, 2008

And the winner is....

Well, I know there is anticipation as to who the winner is of the Groovy – Interlocking Plate and Bowl Set from Boon! Thank you to everyone who signed up! I had 86 comments! WOW~ I went to Random.org to find out who won, so here are the results:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:26
Timestamp: 2008-01-18 22:01:15 UTC

I would like to congratulate: Lace! I have contacted her with the great news! She got a second entry to this contest by blogging it, and that comment gave her the win! She is Lucky #26! Head over to congratulate her! Thank you, Lace!

Thank You to Boon for sponsoring this giveaway!

Come back next week, I will be doing another review and giveaway!

2 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

Congratulations to Lace! Boon makes wonderful products!

lace said...

Thank you and boon for this great giveaway. My niece will be so excited to use this plate.

I hope your little ones get to feeling better.