Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kellogg's Cinnabon snack bars

I love Cinnamon rolls, even though they aren't that good for watching my calorie intake. Mom Central offered the opportunity to review the new Kellogg's Cinnabon bars and I was right on board. I was so thankful that I was able to try these delicioussnacks~ and so were my kids! We got a whole box (6 bars) in the mail. We couldn't wait to try them out. We took one out of the wrapper, put it on a plate, and heated in the microwave for about 10 seconds. (we have an older microwave so it takes a little longer). The smell was wonderful! The taste was delicious and was very similar to cinnabon rolls. The cookie outside was filled with brown sugar and cinnamon, and it was glazed with a cream cheese frosting. MMMmmmm~ good, and only 150 calories per bar.
I like that these bars taste good heated up, and just right out of the package. I preferred to heat them up, though. I love the warm taste of the Cinnabon! I am sure that we will have to get Kellogg's™ Cinnabon™ Snack Bars in a upcoming trip to the grocery store. Thank you, Mom Central for sending our family a box to try. We give this yummy new snack a double thumbs up!

No comments: