Sunday, September 26, 2010

Olivia's 2-in-1 playset and plush from Spin Master!

Madelyn loves doll houses, and is at the age when make believe toys are some of her favorite activities. I was excited to review the new Olivia 2-in-1 transforming play set from Spin Master. This is a very unique play house, and I thought it was a very creative toy. It is one that my son likes to play with, too, and doesn't consider it to be too "girlie."
Olivia's transforming 2-in-1 play set is just what the name implies, you get two adventures in one play set. With just the slide of a latch, you can open up Olivia's home.
Included in Olivia's home is a table, two chairs, two plates, ...
a bed, a desk, a couch, a mini table, lamp and more. Also, there is a sheet full of stickers that kids can accessories and add to the pieces or walls of their home to make it customized to their liking.
Madelyn has so much fun with her Olivia set. Unfortunately, she has had so much fun with it, I can't show you the adorable Olivia figurine that is included in this play set. Olivia has a dress that she wears, and it is removable. Olivia is about 2-3 inches tall, and her arms and legs are able to pose. She also has a stand that is included in this set for standing her upright in her home.

Then, if you shut Olivia's home, and turn it toward the back side, you click open the other latch. Opening it up, you will see a whole new scene...
A pirate ship is a fun adventure for Olivia to walk around on. Included in the pirate ship is a pirate hat for Olivia to wear and an eye scope to see what is out on the waters.
Raise the "O" flag high into the sky from the mast. Olivia can be up high to search what is coming, and her little parrot friend can sit next to her to keep her company.
If Olivia heads for shore, she can take a swim in the waters, or sun herself on the shore under the tree. The Pirate side is what my son likes to play with. He loves pirate-y things. :) The 2-in-1 Transforming Play set includes an Olivia figure and base, 23 accessories and one sticker sheet. The play set is available from Toys "R" Us, Target and Kmart.
I also got an Olivia Plush doll to review. This plush is adorable, and she is all dressed up like a cow. She can perform on her stage and be a new animal in her cow outfit. There are other Olivia plush dolls, and they are all dressed differently: Artist, Opera Singer, Cow and Outfits. I think the cow Olivia is really cute, and she even has bows in her hair.

The Plush Olivia is 8 inches tall and she is available at Toys "R"Us, Target and Kmart.

My daughter loves the 2-in-1 transforming play set and the plush Olivia doll. I hope that Olivia will show up somewhere in our house. I saw that there are other figures I can purchase to go with the play set, as well.

This review was provided from Team Mom and Spin Master. They have provided me with an Olivia 2-in-1 Play set and Olivia Plush doll to review and information to share with my readers. I was given the product for my personal opinion and option to share with my readers. I was not compensated for my time or written review.

No comments: