Monday, February 1, 2010

OxiClean Max Force Power Paks and OxiClean Max Force Gel Stick Pre-Treater

Being a mom of a pre-teen, a pre-schooler, a toddler and a baby, we go through a LOT of laundry. The laundry room is always busy with our washer and dryers running, and our kids really "wear" their clothing. Our pre-teen is pretty good on his clothes, but he is nearing those puberty years, and stains under the arms may increase and be tough to get out. Our baby, is the biggest stainer of clothing currently, and he has made cleaning a challenge.
I was excited to try out a brand new product from OxiClean (coming out on shelves this month)~ OxiClean Max Force Power Paks and OxiClean Max Force Gel Stick Pre-treater.
I was very impressed with these two items. First of all, you should all know that I am a busy mom and my husband is very busy as well. We don't always stay on top of putting a stain remover on our kid's clothing before throwing them in the wash machine. Plus, my husband has been doing a good share of the laundry (since I hate it) and he doesn't think of pre-treating clothing that has stains. So, when I threw an OxiClean Power Pak in the load of laundry, I was amazed at how much it helped our clothes. The whites and colors became more vibrant after the load was finished. I like how easy it was to add the packet of the Power Pak...no mess, no drips, and no powders. All you do is throw the Power Pak in the drum of the washer, and your clothes will look so much better!

The Gel Stick Pre-Treater works best on tough stains – even ones that set-in on clothes for a week! Just rub the gel into the fabric and let it sit for a few minutes before throwing it into a normal load of laundry. I was happy to see that the Get Stick Pre-Treater even got blood out of a shirt! That product gets my thumbs up!

Each of these new products contains OxiClean's "4-in-1 stain fighting power" so whether grease, oil, blood, or dirt, appears on clothing, you know that dabbing with OxiClean will leave the garment looking new again after just one wash.

I am happy to promote these two products and I think that they would be great products to keep on hand to use with your laundry!

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of OxiClean and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments: