Thursday, November 1, 2007

I feel a massage coming my way~~

From Dates to diapers had a super fun contest going on the week of her birthday (October 21-27). These are some of the things she did: Birthday stories, favorite party games, favorite party foods, favorite birthday cake, listing any birthday traditions, and making new friends!


It was fun to post about what traditions were done for birthdays, party food, and favorite birthday cakes...you really have to try the Salad Dressing cake...it is our family favorite. It was a really fun and creative contest.

Guess what? I was one of the very lucky winners! I won a tub of Simply Irresistible Strawberry Body Butter and a Body Massager! I am super excited! Thank you Christine!
It was such a nice thing to do for your birthday! I really appreciate it!

1 comment:

Christine said...

It was a lot of fun and I'm so glad you played along!

I'm getting your package out today (I hope!)... Have fun with your goodies!