Sunday, October 28, 2007

Miss Independant!


Madelyn is now on the mission of getting were she wants...and fast! She is crawling at 7 1/2 months old. She is so incredibly adorable! I love when babies start to crawl...walk...reach for you...etc. All those new milestones are fun, but usually require more work. She thinks it is just great that she is crawling!


Both little ones are sick today. It started yesterday with the runny noses. Caleb has a good cough going on. Last night was a rough night in our home. Maddie was up almost every hour just being miserable. She pretty much was attached to me all night (like a leech to a foot)...that is how I felt anyway. I guess you just need to do that once in awhile. Caleb was calling for me almost every hour from 2:30 on. I couldn't do both kiddos, though...so, my darling hubby was in there a lot, when finally he just went in there and slept with him at 5 am- ish.
I am really bummed that I missed church today. It was youth Sunday (where the youth lead it). I love these Sundays, because they do such a great job! My friend Lisa's little boy turned 1 yesterday. He is so adorable. I can't believe he is 1 already! Wow, time flies! He is having a party today, and I am going to miss it...and I am sad.


1 comment:

Qtpies7 said...

I can't believe that little peanut is crawling! Whaaaa! Where did the time go? I think Sam is going to take off walking soon, he is attempting it a bit on his own tonight, I think it is the excitement of having the dog in the house tonight.