Monday, May 18, 2009

Spector Pro 2009: review

The online world can be so fun, entertaining, educational, and very time consuming! The online world can also be filled with very shady material, evasive/suggestive material, and temptations not worth seeking out. There are online predators, questionable information, and other things demanding our children's and family's attentions. I know time limits can even be hard to follow once getting online, because you don't even realize how time flies.
I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to review the great product: Spector Pro 2009 and install it on my computer. Spector Pro 2009 is a program that records every single key stroke made on my computer. I can easily track online use, e-mail use, chat/IM conversations (both conversations), get screen snapshots, websites visited, programs used, facebook/myspace usage and online searches. I like that I can monitor what is done on my computer without my child's knowledge. I can show the trust factor to them, and give them the opportunity to freely use online. I can see if they are doing anything on the computer that I don't approve of. I can also block websites and features as I see fit, too. I especially like that Spector Pro records every keystroke: passwords and user names, even!! That is a great feature, especially if you have someone that uses the computer for things that aren't honorable. I can even be notified if they use inappropriate language or visit sites I don't approve of. I really like that I can see the exact order of everything that is viewed on my computer. This works great for when we have babysitters over, too. I can see if I can trust a sitter or not, seeing what/if they use our computer.
From site:
Spector Pro is the world's best selling software for monitoring and recording every detail of PC and Internet activity - in your home or in your office.
Selected as the Editors' Choice by the experts at PC MagazineSpector Pro records every detail of what they do on the computer - their chats, instant messages, emails, the web sites they visit, what they search for, what they do on MySpace, the pictures they post and look at, the keystrokes they type, the programs they run and much more. And because of its advanced surveillance screen snapshot features, you get to see not only WHAT they do, but the EXACT order in which they do it, step by step.
With Spector Pro, you will never doubt who is doing what on the computer.
Spector Pro is installed on your computer. It records everything on and offline, but stores it in your computer. You will have to check it often, and delete what you don't want stored. It does take up some of your storage space, but you can set the settings to record at certain times, and you can delete how ever often you want. No one knows that Spector Pro is installed on your computer: it does not show up as an icon, does not appear in the Windows system tray, does not appear in Windows Programs, does not show up in the Windows task list, and it cannot be uninstalled without the Spector Pro password which YOU specify. I feel much safer with Spector Pro 2009 installed on our computer, and I think there is more accountability knowing it is there keeping tabs on what we do.
Spector Pro is available now for immediate electronic download. Using the secure server, you can purchase, download, install and begin using Spector Pro in less than 5 minutes, even if you download using a dial-up connection!
Click here to purchase and download Spector Pro now.
If you prefer to order over the phone:
1-888-598-2788 (Toll Free) 1-772-770-5670 (if you live outside of the United States)
Spector Pro 2009 is regularly $169.95, but on sale now for $99.95.

No comments: