Sunday, May 31, 2009

Baby Bunch has "hatched" a nest with eggs~

Baby Bunch has such creative and fun gift sets to offer for special occasions. I have been thrilled about all of their products and I get so excited to let others know about them!
They recently just came out with their baby nest eggs! I love this set and I am excited to share it with you! You will find 3 little "eggs" sitting in a nest. You can choose either 3 pink eggs or 3 blue eggs. These "eggs" are actually 3 pair of organic cotton baby socks (0-6) month size.

Sitting on top of the "eggs" is the mother bird, which is a spice-scented sachet for your dresser drawer. I love the creativity of baby bunch, and I can highly recommend checking out their site for all the products they offer. I am sure you will find a great gift idea for a new mom for her baby, welcome baby gift, or gifts for moms or friends(like the garden set, spa set, or the kitchen set).
The nest (eggs and bird) are wrapped in plastic wrap, tied with a ribbon, and has a birdie gift tag for personalizing your gift. Retail price is $19.95.

I think this set came out at the perfect time! Spring is in the air, and so are the nest eggs!


1 comment:

Qtpies7 said...

Oh, so very cute! I may have to write about them for my Fashion Find Friday article!