Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Random photos and Easter

Cole is 10 days older than his little cousin, Isaiah! It is so fun to have two little boys in the family that are only 10 days apart. My parents were watching my brother and sister-in-law's kids one day about a month ago, and I brought the kids over for a play date. So, of coarse I had to bring my camera to snap a few photos.

They both love to chew on their hands. Aren't they handsome little fellas?
I even got Isaiah to give me a little smirk. He looks a lot like my brother in this photo.
Here is Nathaniel, Madelyn, Atira (Isaiah's older sister who is one year younger than Caleb) and Caleb. Caleb and Atira are the ring bearer and flower girl in my other brother's wedding this summer, along with my other niece as a flower girl.
Another adorable shot of the four kiddos. Caleb and Atira are buds. We live a little over an hour from each other so we don't get together too much. Not enough actually.
How cute is this? I love this photo!

I love how Cole reached over and grabbed Isaiah's hand.
Isaiah wanted to keep his legs scrunched up the whole time. It would have been fun to see the length difference in the two.

What an expression of my little boy!


We spent Easter up at Terry's Grandma's house. Terry's Mom lives in the basement (like an apartment) so we get to see both Grandmas when we go visiting. This last weekend we went up there, and Caleb made the comment, "Are we almost at Grandma and Grandma's?" I think that it was a funny comment, and thought how he shouldn't be saying that to too many people. LOL~
Madelyn had a blast decorating the eggs with colored Q-tips. This is a genius way for tots to color eggs! Less mess, and loads of fun!
Caleb got into the coloring, too. Two of his cousins were there coloring eggs, too. Kendra and Chelsea are their names. Them and Madelyn are the ONLY great granddaughters for Terry's Grandma.
Terry had a great time coloring eggs, too!


The next afternoon, we had an egg hunt in the yard. Tons of eggs. I am sure more will be found this summer.
Caleb loved the hunt, and made a good killin'.
Look how little Maddie looks. She had a great time this year getting more involved.
We spent some of our weekend going to my brother's house. I got a few family photos of my brother's and their families.
This is my brother Kevin and his family.
Caleb really loved "fishing" with Atira's pole. He didn't mind whether it was in the water, or over the deck.
Of coarse in the water is more realistic.

This is my oldest brother, Tim.
Caleb and Maddie had a great time with their cousins.
This is my brother, David and his family.
And this is my brother, Russell with his fiance. They are getting married next month! They are holding Cole and Isaiah. I hope they will have a few of their own someday. :) My brother Russell has two daughters (a senior and a sophmore).

6 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

Wow, what great pictures and family memories!

~Sandy~ said...

super cute and fun family pics!!! happy ww ;o)

Susan said...

How fun to have another baby in the family so close in age to Cole!
Super cute pics! :)

Grandma J said...

Thanks for sharing these wonderful family photos, I love the ones with the two babies! It is fun to have cousins so close in age, Jessica has a cousin that is exactly one week older than she is.

jpandtheboys said...

It was so fun to see all the pictures. :)

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Wow, Sarah I LOVE all the pics!! Cole is growing!! Looks like you guys had a great Easter celebrating.

How are you? I have been thinking about you a TON!

You asked if Cayden is still sleeping through the night and he is! I am scared to say it or tell anyone just in case I jinx it LOL!!