Friday, February 6, 2009

More Pictures of Cole Matthew

So many people have asked for pictures of Cole, so here are a few that I have...enjoy!~ I know we do! :)
Here is Cole at a week old. You can see he is a bit Jaundice. I love that little mouth!
I love those eyes! He is so precious!
Big yawn! He is stretching and growing everyday!
Such an intense look. I wonder what he is thinking.
Here he is at about 2 weeks old. His color is looking much better.
He doesn't look real impressed on this picture. He was a bit tired.
He most definitely looks "all boy!" No mistaking Cole for a girl. I really like this little onesie that he is wearing.
Mr. Stud! I think he is striking a pose.
This was taken this afternoon (Friday, February 6th). He is three weeks and 3 days old. He is so stinkin' cute!
Yes, he is a smile happy little guy! He was smiling in the hospital at my voice! I was able to capture his sweet smile on camera today! Don't 'cha just love him??

14 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

Oh, goodness! He is just getting more and more cute each day!
Love his smile!

Alaina said...

I am in love!

TopazTook said...

Such sweet baby pictures! My favorite is the "intense look" one.

(BTW, I gave you an award on my blog, if you're interested in that sort of thing:
http://topaztook.livejournal.com/174446.html)

Sarah said...

Awww he is so sweet!

I'm Losing It! said...

He is sooooo cute!! He looks a little bit like Caleb in the 3 week old pic. You're right. He's definitely all boy. I only had one baby that wasn't ever mistaken for the opposite sex, because he was "all boy". Everyone said my oldest son was "too pretty to be a boy". He'll be 30 next month. Thankfully, he's not pretty anymore!

Milk Mama said...

oh my gosh, he's so cute, Sarah!!!

Kristie said...

He is so adorable! I love the smile! :-)

Alicia said...

He is just so cute!!! Love the pics Sarah!!!

Cathi said...

He's absolutely adorable!!

jpandtheboys said...

he's so beautiful. :)
I need to come and see you guys again.

In the one picture where he is wearing a striped one peice... you stated that he doesn't look impressed.. WELLLL I totally think he looks like Terry in that picture. :) Hehehe...

Stephanie said...

Such a miracle! He looks happy and healthy and very sweet.

justicecw said...

He is so cute!!! Congratulations!

Keyomi said...

ohh..he is soooo cute!!!!!

Karen said...

oh he is adorable. thanks for sharing the pics. :-)