Sunday, March 2, 2008

Showing off my little Miss Cuteness~

I actually got her hair in two pony tails...
Isn't she just a little darling? She has so many expressions~
She loves that remote, too. She can even point that controller at the TV. Sometimes she even gets lucky and turns it on/off. Her new fun thing to do is to turn the TV on and off by standing in front of it and clicking the button. Caleb got frustrated with her this afternoon because she was turning it off when he was watching Super Why.

5 comments:

Workship said...

Oh My Goodness! That is soooo Cute!! So fun. I can hardly wait to do Emily's. But I think I'll have to wait along time. :-) She just discovered the on and off button as well. I've got 6 kids who panic when she gets too close to the TV, when they are watching a movie. They try to grab her, and she just screams!!

Anonymous said...

Awww I'm so jealous you were able to get her hair in ponytails. Whenever I get Katie's in one she pulls it out so fast. :(

Milk Mama said...

Oh she's adorable! I can't wait for Anna to wear ponies! The clippy thing was a huge milestone, but ponies will just be---well, I'll be over the moon! :)

Unknown said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...SHE IS SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting - I would love to take a closer look!

pamela.callahan@sbcglobal.net