Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What a day~

Caleb woke up this morning at 4:30 AM complaining that his head hurt and his tummy hurt. Terry was on his way out the door for work, so I got up with Caleb. I laid in bed with him for awhile, and took his temperature. He was running a 100 temp. A half hour later I woke up to him having the "cough." I flew out of bed thinking he was going to throw up. He said he wasn't needing to throw up, but I prepared for it. I got the towel laid down in his bed, and the bucket. Then, wouldn't 'cha know it, he threw up. I felt so bad for him. He was crying, and whining. He said his head hurt, and he wanted me to hold him. This morning, and most of the day, he has been running a 101 temp. That is how our day has been....throwing up, head hurting, crying and whining. I kept Nathaniel home today to help me out. I know he doesn't mind, and I greatly appreciated the help! Now, as I type, Caleb is laying down and whining. His ears and neck hurts. I wish I could take his pains away. Please say a prayer for Caleb. Please pray that Maddie doesn't get sick, too. We have had enough sickness in our house to last the year!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm am praying for poor Caleb. We are sick again in this house too! My son was up 3x last night vomitting. Hope he feels better soon!

Milk Mama said...

Oh poor sweet thing! That's so scary! I'll pray for Maddie, too! I pray she doesn't catch it.

Anonymous said...

Oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear the sickies found their way to your house again. I pray none of you catch it!!

Anonymous said...

Poor thing! Your family has really been through it with sickness lately, huh? You are all in my prayers!
sblilly14(@)yahoo(.)com