Thursday, March 6, 2008

13 things I need to get...



1. Window Valance for a kid's room.
2. Wall borders for a kid's room.
3. New kettles for our kitchen! Good Quality ones!
4. An activity "train" table for all of Caleb's Thomas trains and track.
5. An activity table for the kids to do their projects, coloring, etc.
6. I really need a double stroller, ours is shot.
7. I need a wall border for Nathaniel's room. Either Sponge Bob or bugs & frogs.
8. I would like to get a bookshelf and bins for the playroom. We need help with organization.


9. I need to get valances for Nathaniel's room that match what we get for the border.


10. We really need kitchen/dining room flooring! We moved into a cabin 2 (almost 3) years ago, and it wasn't "lived in". Since we have moved in, the tiles have become lose (and they are old), so my kids like to use them as puzzle pieces. NOT COOL!


11. We need a goo paint job all over our house. Let's just say the '70's are out in my book.


12. We need a microwave and a new stove/oven. They are old, and we have to cook/nook extra long or hot to get things done.


13. A vacation? Oh, yes, that would be sweet!



Happy Thursday's Thirteen!


16 comments:

Cindy Swanson said...

What a cute blog you have...and what a lovely family! I bet your house looks great. Enjoyed your TT!

Holly said...

Ha ha - you need to stop by my blog again and check out MyPowerMall!

Seriously, cute post! Thanks for stopping by my TT-13!

Smiles,

Holly
http://theabundanceplace.com

Zenmomma said...

I hope you can get ALL of the things you're wanting. :o)

Eternal Sunshine said...

I love #8. I'm always eyballing those when I go to Target...

I have a Caleb, too! Lover of all things Thomas. Must be the name.

Unknown said...

What a clever idea for a post! Loved it...the vacation is funny. Well, not really. You know what I mean! We all need them.

Happy TT and thx so much for your visit!

Sandee said...

That's a lot of stuff you need to do. Take the vacation. That sounds the most fun. Have a great TT. :)

Anonymous said...

We just put new flooring in the dining and living room. We wanted to fix up the house since we're thinking of moving eventually. I love my floor so much that I don't want to leave now! LOL!

Unknown said...

We need that vacation too, but not happening for some time...we are trying to buy the house we currently rent and should we manage that we have a lot of work to do, and thus a lot of needs.

Can't wait to see what you do with the kids rooms. If you sew, a valance is really easy to make. I make all of the curtains for the bedrooms and kitchen.

Putting you in my feed now.

Unknown said...

Could you tell me how to get the Subscribe Now button for reader? I am updating my blog and would love to have that. Thanks.

Addicted to crafting said...

Someone's going to be very busy eh?

Happy Thursday 13. :)

Carina said...

I love that little table and stools!

Melissa said...

Oh, I sooo need a double stroller too. Love your list!

Natalie said...

Numbers 3, 6 & 8 would be heavenly!

Milk Mama said...

A vacation really does sound nice!!!

Robin said...

I love that activity table and storage unit. Great for a playroom.

Coco said...

Ooohh... I want that bookshelf/bin... so cute!

And a vacation would be grrr-eattt :D

thanks for visiting my TT!