Thursday, March 20, 2008

Another Meme:

I snagged this tag off of Jen's blog!
What I was doing 10 years ago: I moved to Tennessee with my sister to get my life back on track with God. I was making decisions that were selfish and ungodly. When we got down to Tennessee, I found out I was pregnant. I moved back to MN in May after living there for 5 1/2 months. Boy...I had a lot going on at that time in my life. Needless to say, I wouldn't trade Nathaniel or what I learned for anything. He is a blessing to me, and God stretched me to grow through all of that! It is amazing that God can take our sinful choices and make something beautiful out of them and bless us!

5 Things on my To Do List today:
1. Play with the kids
2. Fold laundry
3. Give kids meds, and nebulize Maddie
4. Blog reviews
5. Give kids a bath
5 Snacks I Enjoy
1. Ice Cream
2. Chips & Salsa
3. Cheese and crackers
4. Puppy Chow
5. Popcorn
5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire
1. Find a good Lawyer & Accountant and invest quite a bit of it. (ditto)
2. Go on a family mission trip and give blankets, build houses, and give of my time.
3. Remodel our house for fun, then build our dream log cabin home up in the mountains.
4. Travel in an RV all over.
5. Help our family and friends start up things they never could afford before, with no interest.
3 of my Bad Habits
1. WORRYING...and a lot of it lately!
2. Yelling, and this one is one that I am getting better at...daily working at it!
3. procrastinating

5 places I have lived
1. With Mom & Dad
2. Town homes at College
3. Tennessee with my sister. I wish I could have lived there longer! I love Mountains and warmer weather! I really love that Southern drawl, too!
4. In apartments and a condo.
5. With my Hubby and kids right here on the other side of the computer screen. :)
5 Jobs I have had
1. McDonald's manager at a few different locations.
2. I made teeth at a Dental Lab.
3. Toddler Teacher in TN.
4. "Sandwich Artist" at Subway. (I think that title is comical).
5. Currently Mom, Wife, and all the titles that brings.
If you are reading this, then I am tagging YOU! Leave a link to your blog in my comments, so I can check out your post.

Thanks Jen, that was fun!

3 comments:

Milk Mama said...

OH no! I've been tagged by you again! :D Ah, well... I'm up. It's one AM I might as well! I was avoiding sleep anyway! :P*

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you did it Sarah as now I know more about you too!! :)

Milk Mama said...

Hi Sarah! Oh I can't wait for baby number two. I have faith Paul will get the job that he's applying for in April. I think we'll wait until Anna's second birthday and then try for Anna's baby brother or baby sister.
Oh my goodness. I keep eyeing the mini rice cakes drizzled in caramel. I think the chocolate ones would be delicious! I'll have to try the peanut butter on top. That sounds really good!!!