Monday, November 5, 2007

I am so Thankful

Isn't that very fitting for this time of year, to be thankful? I want to make a special post for the people who have graciously awarded me with gifts from Fall Ya'll carnival at Rocksinthedryer!

Jen, from Mommy Instincts, she is offering me one of her Custom Scrapbook Page ! I am so excited to see what she will do! She is going to post the finished product on her blog, too! Thank you Jen!

Diane, from Sunshine on my shoulders, is blessing me with the DVD: The Ultimate Gift! I am very excited to see this movie! I have heard only great things! Thank you Diane!

Tsoniki, from Me being crafty, is giving me an accessory pack which includes: Stampin' UP: Eyelets~Bold Brights 1 (Brilliant Blue, Glorious Green, Real Red, Yo yo Yellow), Jo Ann Scrap Essentials, Family, 60 quotes and sentiments on white vellum, Close To My Heart: Accent Beads (buttons), Buttons 4 Seasons (item 1790)Close To My Heart, Craft Buttons, Buttons Winter (item 1789)! This is so great! I can use this with my stamping that I do! Thank you, Tsoniki!

Tonight I came home to find out I won another contest! Tammy, from A Fruitful Vine, is blessing me with the book: Created to be His Help Meet, by Debi Pearl. I am really excited to read this book, and work at being more of a Titus 2 woman! Thank you Tammy!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl, let me know what you think of the book, Created to be his Helpmeet. I have it and have read it and would love to find out what you think!

It's so cool that you got all this stuff. The scrapbook layout, is it digital?