Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Holiday Bustle....

It seems when this time of year comes, everyone is running here, running there... We have things to do, people to see, shopping to get done...baking, wrapping, cleaning...you get the idea. It can be a challenge finding someone to come watch the kids. Care.com is a great resource to use when you are looking for someone to entrust your children to when you need a sitter. Care.com does the work of background checks, and references. That is a huge help! I wish I would have had something like this available when I was finding childcare for Nathaniel when he was little. I had the worst experiences with childcare his first 4 daycare's...or maybe 5! I will save those stories for later posts. I like that Care.com can just give you a place to start with finding the person who will care for your children. There’s also so much anxiety built into finding a new sitter, especially if you happen to be in a new city and don’t have anyone to turn to for recommendations.

No comments: