Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Healthy Choice tastes great, and is good for you!

I am trying to eat more healthy, and I would like to shed some of my weight, OK...a lot of my excess. I used to be on Weight Watchers, and I did a super job being strict with what I put in my mouth. Now, two years later...went through pregnancy and a baby...I need to get off the new weight gain.
I just recently reviewed two entrees from Healthy Choice and Mom Central. I got two very tasty choices, and I am thrilled that these two options are healthy, and Weight Watcher friendly! I got these two: Tortellini Primavera Parmesan and Creamy Basil Pesto. Both of the entrees were delicious but my favorite of the two was the Creamy Basil Pesto (plus, my toddler and preschooler loved it). I really liked that these entrees were just enough to satisfy a hunger, and were low in points (for Weight Watchers). The Healthy Choice All Naturals are higher in fiber and lower in fat which is a great combination for losing weight.
I was telling my husband that measuring, counting, calculating and planning Weight Watcher friendly meals was a challenging task for me. I have four children, and three of them are four years old. So, life is a bit busy. I told him I should stock our freezer with the Healthy Choice meals and entrees to make my planning a little easier. I know that frozen meals may cost a bit more than making a larger meal, but for ease of mind and having the calculations done for me...makes my life as a mom a lot easier!

I highly recommend the Healthy Choice All Natural Entrees! I am anxious to try out some of the other Healthy Choice products available.

The beginning of this year, Healthy Choice introduced 11 new entrées to its Café Steamers, All Natural Entrées, and Select Entrées product lines. Nutrient-rich and preservative-free, the new entrées provide even more options for those busy days when you don't have time to prepare a meal from scratch but still want something that's delicious AND good for you. I am happy to say, Healthy Choice is the only major brand in its category FDA-approved to call its products "healthy." This means each meal must have low fat, low saturated fat, controlled sodium and 10% of the daily value of three beneficial nutrients. For more information about these new entrées, visit HealthyChoice.com.

You can check out the Healthy Choice website for a store near you, too! That is a great feature for their website!

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Healthy Choice and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments: