Friday, March 12, 2010

Perfect for Spring: Barney's Egg-cellent Adventures DVD

It’s magical make-believe time with everyone’s favorite purple dinosaur, Barney, and his friends when Barney: Egg-Cellent Adventures springs onto DVD March 2, 2010 from Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment. Available for the first-time ever on DVD, it’s the perfect addition to any Easter basket! Trusted by moms and adored by children, Barney displays sharing, caring, imagining, dancing and learning on television, online and through live events, home entertainment and publishing. The Emmy award-winning series, Barney & Friends is one of the top-rated preschool shows today, airing on PBS KIDS and PBS KIDS SproutSM.

DVD SYNOPSIS
Your search for tee-riffic fun with Barney & Friends is over! Baskets full of egg-citement abound when Mother Goose, a nest full of eggs, and a mysterious, carrot-eating visitor bring super-Dino adventures to the whole family. Hop along for the super-dee-duper adventures with Barney and his friends!

Episodes include:
“Rabbits”
“Mother Goose”
“Ducks and Fish”

DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
“Barney’s Easter Egg Hunt”
“Gumdrops Matching Game”

Our review: My kids love Barney, and I think that Barney episodes are great! I love this DVD: Barney's Egg-cellent Adventures, because it is a full aray of colors. Spring time is in the air, and Barney and his friends have fun with Mother Goose and fun spring-time animals. We recommend this DVD for your family!

This review was provided from Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment. They have provided me with a free DVD to review and information to share with my readers. I was given the product for my personal opinion and option to share with my readers. I was not compensated for my time or written review.

No comments: