Monday, March 22, 2010

Want to WIN AN EARLY RIDER?? I Do!

With Spring in the air, the snow gone, and the ice melting quickly...it is time for BIKE season!! I would love to get an early rider for one of my younger children (I have three of them), because this is the ultimate kid's bike! Check out this video of an Early Rider:


Why Early Rider:
Unlike most other balance bikes on the market, the Early Rider features "Fat Boy" rear tires for extra stability and comfort and the Early Rider comes in three sizes, for smaller and larger preschoolers and kindergartners. The Lite version, designed for kids as young as 20 months all the way up to 4 years old, is the lightest balance bike you can find, weighing in at just 7.2 lbs. The Classic, at 10.5 lbs, is designed for 2-to-5-year-olds. And the Evolution is slightly taller, making it suitable for the 3.5-to-6-year-old set.Your choices don't end at size. Made of sustainable birch, Early Riders come in your choice of pink, blue and natural. All feature cool embossed flames and a faux leather seat pad.
Prices range from $159.99 to $199.99

With your endless options available in the market, I would like to suggest you checking out the Early Rider, and if I am so lucky to WIN one, I will get the chance to raffle one to my readers!! I will let you know for sure!! Check out EarlyRider.com for more details!

1 comment:

Qtpies7 said...

Very cool! I would love one for Sam. I hope you win!