IF YOU WERE A LITTLE GIRL IN THE 70'S......
1. You had that Fisher Price Doctor's Kit with a stethoscope that actually worked.
2. You owned a bicycle with a banana seat and a plastic basket with flowers on it.
3. You thought Gopher from Love Boat was cute (admit it!)
4. You had either a "bowl cut" or "pixie", not to mention the "Dorothy Hamill".
People sometimes thought you were a boy.
5. You had rubber boots for rainy days and Moon boots for snowy days.
6. YEAH! You owned a "Slip-n-Slide", on which you injured yourself on a sprinkler head more than once.
7. You owned "Klick-Klacks" and smacked yourself in the face more than once !
8. Your Holly Hobbie sleeping bag was your most prized possession.
9. You wore a poncho, gauchos, and knickers.
10. You begged Santa for the electronic game, Simon.
11. You had the Donnie and Marie dolls with those pink and purple satiny shredded outfits, or the sunshine family.
12. You spent hours in your backyard on your metal swing set with the trapeze. The swing set tipped over at least once.
13. You had homemade ribbon barrettes in every imaginable color. (Oh yeah!)
************This is more than 13, but I had to share for the smiles...**********
You had a pair of Doctor Scholl's sandals (the ones with hard sole & the buckle). You also had a pair of salt-water sandals.
You wanted to be Laura Ingalls Wilder really bad; you wore that Little House on the
Prairie-inspired plaid, ruffle shirt with the high neck in at least one school picture;
and you despised Nellie Oleson!
You wanted your first kiss to be at a roller rink!
Your hairstyle was described as having "wings" or "feathers" and you kept it "pretty"
with the comb you kept in your back pocket.
You know who Strawberry Shortcake is, as well as her friends, Blueberry Muffin and Huckleberry Pie.
You carried a Muppets lunch box to school and it was metal, not plastic.
With the thermos inside some were glass inside and broke the first time you dropped them.
You and your girlfriends would fight over which of the Dukes of Hazzard was your boyfriend.