Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ultimate Party Meatball recipe: in time for the holidays~

Making meals for all the family gatherings around the holidays can be stressful and overwhelming! I was so excited to try out the new Ultimate Party Meatball recipe with Mom Central! I just tried the recipe last night, and I can say it was very tasty! Not only was it tasty, it was super easy, too! I was sent a can of Cranberry sauce and a bottle of the HeinzChili sauce. I just mixed the two together in a pan on medium heat. Then, I added frozen, pre-cooked meatballs, and we had a great coarse of our meal done. I am sure I will use this recipe for any upcoming events, because it is so easy! Being a mom of almost 4 kids, I need a little more simplicity to my life! The Ultimate Party Meatball website offers several recipes, entertaining tips, party enhancements and is offering a sweepstakes right now! With this pregnancy, I have craved French Dip like crazy, and I saw that the Ultimate Party Meatball website has a great sounding recipe for Saucy French Dip Sandwiches with Barbecued au Jus, and I may need to try that. Thanks Mom Central for guiding me to a new recipe and website!

1 comment:

Qtpies7 said...

The meatballs are pretty tasty! I will have to check out the french dip, yum.