Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Too tired

I have been so tired lately, and I am sure it can be targeted at going into the third trimester! Or maybe the fact that I have a 4th grader, a 3 year old, and a 19 month old! Right? I have felt so drained lately, and I know I tend to burn the candle at both sides of my day. The kiddos get up between 6 & 7, and then, when they go to bed at 8:00 in the evening...I have MY time. So, I stay up looking at blogs reading, writing on here, or doing review/contest posts. Otherwise, I just start surfing around different sites, check out what's new on Craig's List for sale...and before I know it, it is WAY past my bedtime. So, being it is 10:30 right now, and I am feeling the overly exhaustion...I am putting myself to bed. I am sorry that I don't have any amazing stories, or funnies from the kids to write for you. I am sure there are some, there always is. However, tomorrow night is a new night, and I will try to write more then. OK?? Oh, and about those pictures of the beautiful fall colors on our lake, I will try my hardest to snap a few and post them ASAP! :) Goodnight, ya'll!

4 comments:

Milk Mama said...

Oh sweetie. I wish I could come over and give you a break. I know that when I was pregnant with Anna I slept almost constantly and I was STILL exhausted. Couldn't imagine it with two toddlers and a fourth grader. So I give you virtual hugs, because that's all I can offer! *hug*

Gretchen said...

You need to take it easy. Get more rest, eat chicken soup. OK, I sound like a mother! Ackk! Maybe it's true, we do become our mother?

You do need to take it easy. Being pregnant is hard enough, but also raising three other little ones makes it even harder. Be good to yourself.

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Oh Sarah I wish I could give you a hug and take your kids out for a while to give you a break. I cant imagine having three others and being pg too, and trying to be a good wife! I am pg with number one and am exhausted by about one in the afternoon. Take it easy and rest, rest, rest!!!

jpandtheboys said...

Alicia that is so funny.. I was sitting here thinking the same thing!! I wish I could just hug you! That and I really need to stop complaining about being tired. I can't imagine how you are feeling being pregnant and taking care of three kiddo's! All I have is one. :( I am in trouble when number 2 comes along!! Hang in there honey! try to rest and take care of yourself!! Love you.

Jennifer