Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pictures to share

I am really enjoying the Fall colors, the beauty of God's creation, and the smells of Fall. It was a beautiful day outside! Tonight, we went for a pontoon ride, and (yes) I took pictures. Something is on our camera lens making a black dot, so sorry about that. I think we need to check into getting that cleaned up.



Caleb~ He was having a blast. He really likes to drive the boat around in circles. He floors the gas, and then brings it to a stop. He loves freaking us out. When we were stopped, and feeding the birds, he started the pontoon~ without warning. Dad didn't appreciate that too much, and Caleb realized he better not do that again.
Nathaniel loves wearing his face mask. It was a bit chilly when we left, but I am sure he was happy to have it on because after awhile, the temps were dropping. I am glad he isn't afraid to wear it, because it keeps him warm and toasty.

Madelyn would not smile for the camera tonight. She did have fun filling up the drink cups with leaves, though. She loves the boat rides.

We didn't get that great of pictures because we didn't get out on the boat until 6:15/6:30, and the sun goes down earlier and earlier these days. Maybe I will have to snap a few photos when I am out and about tomorrow. **Sorry about that black dot**
The Sea Gulls were crazy! Seriously, I felt like I was in the movie "The Birds" from Alfred Hitchcock. There were a gazillion birds out there! No joke!
We also fed them pieces of our left over pizza crust, and hot dog buns that were going a bit stale. They had a smorgasbord of food. The kids had a blast feeding the birds. Lena, our dog, seemed a bit confused as why we were feeding them and not her.

5 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

I bet it is a gorgeous ride out there on the pontoon.
I'm looking forward to Friday night!
Caribou is having their story time at 10 am if you want to go. I'll be there.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots! The colors are amazing this time of year.

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Great pics Sarah!! Looks like you are enjoying the cool weather!! What a fun thing to do with the kids.

Anonymous said...

Absolutley beautiful!

Grandma J said...

Very pretty pix Sarah! I was just thinking that I should get my camera out and catch some of the beautiful fall colors myself. Yesterday, I notice that of the three maple trees in our front yard, one is still green, one is a beautiful yellow, and one is fiery red! How does that happen? God is a wonderful artist, isn't He??