1. My favorite character from the Peanuts was Lucy. I know she is a brat, but she was my favorite growing up.
2. Miss Hanigan was my favorite in the movie "Annie." I loved playing my Annie record on my Fisher-Price record player, and acting like I was her in the song 'Little Girls.'
3. When I was a pre-teen I was in love (or so I thought) with Karate Kid, and the boy from Black Stallion.
4. I collected Garbage Pail kids and New Kid's on the Block cards when I was younger. It is kind of fun to see the New Kid's making a come back, even though I am not sure if they will go all star.
5. My husband and I are getting away next month for a whole weekend. My husband loves model trains, and we are attending a train show in another state. It is a two-day show, so we will be staying in a hotel for two nights. I am SO looking forward to having OUR time for a whole weekend. Great timing before the baby comes, too!
6. My Grandfather is 100% Swedish, and my Grandma is 100% Finnish. My Grandpa came to the US from Sweden, and my Grandma came to the US from Finland. I love being Scandinavian! Ya' sure you bet'cha!
**If you read this, you are tagged. That is you official invitation. :) Let me know if you did it, so I can come read your fun facts about you!