Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Umi: A Little Dressed Up~ photo contest/win Umi shoes


A Little Dressed Up

A ghoul? A princess? Or perhaps a frog? Umi wants you to show off your little one dressed up for Halloween.

Post a photo or a couple photos of your costumed boy or girl on our A Little Dressed Up events page on Facebook! Then get your friends and family to go vote!* The boy and girl with the most 'likes' on October 31st at 8pm central time, will win a selected pair of Umi's from their Autumn/Winter 2010 collection!

And don't forget to post the name of your child and their age in the caption, please!

*Vote by clicking 'Like' link associated with a particular photo.

I know that I am going to enter for my kids! I love Umi shoes, and my kids love dress up!

Check out the great selections of shoes at Umi :http://www.umishoes.com/

I was sent this information to share with my readers. I was not compensated in anyway for my review.

No comments: