Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Umi Shoes (Fall collection) ~ Review of Super Shoes!

I love the new fall collection of Umi Shoes! I love Umi's shoes, because they are very stylish, made with amazing quality and they are comfortable on my kid's feet~ plus, they last their (my kid's) exuberant activity!
Madelyn got a pair of the June Bug Umi Shoes, and they are so adorable! I love that the June Bug's can be worn with most of Madelyn's outfits, and they will keep her feet warm this winter~ since they are leather shoes.
The June Bug shoes are very easy to put on, and Madelyn loves putting on her own shoes. These shoes are easy to slip on, and they have one big velcro strap that goes over the top of the foot. No laces. Easy, and simple. I love that the velcro does not wear out on the Umi shoes, either...which is very helpful!
The soles are very flexible, and move well with the feet inside them. I like that the soles are a little thicker, for longer wear. Umi uses only non-toxic drum-dyed leathers and other environmentally friendly components, which make them earth friendly, as well.
Madelyn loves her Umi Shoes, and she is happy to tell others about her shoes. The June Bug Umi are for sizes : 20-26 EUR size. Please see the Umi site for the right shoe size for US sizes.

Cole loves putting on his shoes and going on adventures. He is under 2 years old, but he is pretty good about putting on his own shoes when it is time to go. He has a new pair of the Borneo shoes (in chocolate color). These are great shoes!
Cole likes to shoe off his new shoes, and he likes to run around in them, too. Usually we are chasing behind him. The Borneo Umi shoes are made with superior quality and comfort. My son has bigger and wider feet, and the Borneo fit him great.
The Borneo Umi shoes are for sizes 20-26, as well. Umi shoes offers sizes for little girls (ages 1-3; sizes 20-26); and bigger girls (ages 3-8; sizes 24-36). Umi has boy shoes for little boys (ages 1-3; sizes 20-26); and bigger boys (ages 3-8; sizes 24-36). I like that Umi has shoes for so many sizes, and their shoes are all hand crafted with a high quality leather.
Umi shoes are sold many places all over: Please see website for the store locator's. You can also purchase them online, and orders over $50 will have free shipping!

Thank you Umi for providing such great shoes for my kids. Their feet are happier and better off with your shoes on their feet.

I was sent a pair of Umi June Bugs, and a pair of Borneo shoes to review. I was not compensated in anyway for my review. The opinions and statements in this review are of my own. I was given the products for my personal opinion and option to share with my readers.

2 comments:

Hetal said...

I would like to win family 4 pack of tickets.

Anonymous said...

my kids loved these when we got some!
lala