Sunday, September 16, 2007

WOW~

God has so richly blessed us by giving us kids. He really works through them...to "get" to us. Know what I mean? Lately, Nathaniel has been praying for the kids on the bus that speak bad language. Wow! That is so very awesome...aren't we to pray for others? He is such a missionary sometimes. This is his first time really riding buses, and I pray that he stays strong in his faith and convictions. He also prays for his brother and sister to come to know Jesus someday.

We were driving down the road, and Caleb said, "Mom, look at the sunset over there." Terry then asked him, "Who made the sunset, Caleb?" Caleb said God made the sunset. Then Terry asked him who made him, and Caleb said, "God made me special."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah :)
Have you emailed me your address? I don't have it yet and would love to mail the book to you ASAP ;)
Christelle

Qtpies7 said...

Nathanial is a sweetheart! Just remember that as the days get frustrating. He's hitting a hard phase, but look at his heart, it is tender.
Caleb is just too darling, and you know that!

Carina said...

Yeah, it amazes me sometimes when some timeless truth comes out of the mouth of my three-year-old. Of course, there are also the times when he's just sitting there making spit bubbles. Sigh.

Unknown said...

thanks so much for the encouraging post. Having kids that pray for others is wonderful...I'm glad people like your children will be in the world when my children are adults. This world needs some salt and light.

Me said...

Those are great stories-out of the mouths of babes huh!? I will pray for Nathaniel as he goes to school, I know he can have a great impact on his peers!:)