Thursday, September 13, 2007
Thirteen word plays for lexophiles
1. I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
2. Police were called to a day care where a three-year-old was resisting a
3. Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all
4. The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference.
5. The butcher backed up into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his
6. To write with a broken pencil is pointless.
7. When fish are in schools, they sometimes take debate.
8. A dentist and a manicurist fought tooth and nail.
9. A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months.
10. A thief fell and broke his leg in wet cement. He became a hardened
11. Thieves who steal corn from a garden could be charged with stalking.
12. We'll never run out of math teachers because they always multiply.
13. When the smog lifts in Los Angeles, U C L A.