Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Family game night in with Gamestop

Gamestop is a great place to look for a wide variety of used and new games. They have games and game gear for Playstations, Wii, X Box, DS, GameBoy and more. I have been very impressed with the selections, and wide variety. Sometimes you can find older games that you have been looking for. I like that you can bring in new or used games and receive a trade in credit to use toward another purchase.
In this tight economy, it can be a challenge finding more affordable entertainment~ especially with children. I think it is great that GameStop has offered Tuesday nights (for the summer until September 1) as Family Night In. GameStop has special value offers giving you an extra 20% trade-in credit on pre-owned games good toward the reserve/purchase of select Family Night In video game titles. Plus, more, like:
· A Family Fun sweepstakes – ten families each week will be awarded a $25 gift card redeemable at a food vendor or restaurant of their choice for dinner and a Brownie a la Mode cake for dessert, courtesy of Baskin-Robbins; and
· Coupons for $3 off any Baskin-Robbins cake purchase of $15 or more, given to GameStop customers making purchases on Summer Tuesdays (while supplies last), OR to those who enter the Family Night In sweepstakes online.
I think that is very generous of GameStop to offer special incentives to family gaming, already something our family totally loves! I know that I have a few games around my house that I would love to trade in/sell to get ones I would rather have....Plus, get some coupons for ice cream!? I am heading to GameStop this coming Tuesday to check out the selection. Hurry, because August will go fast! You have 3 more Tuesdays left to take advantage of Family Night In from GameStop!

No comments: