Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Barney: Sharing is Caring

Barney is a fun loving dinosaur and he always has a positive message to give kids in his stories. I recently reviewed the new release from Lionsgate and HIT entertainment (released August 11, 2009) called: Sharing is Caring.
Barney and his friends participate in a toy drive by donating their old toys. Displaying the generosity and value of giving, Barney and his friends learn the value of helping others. The singing and dancing is so engaging with small children, and often times my kids will be singing right along with Barney & Friends. In this DVD, Selena Gomez (as Gianna) and Demi Lovato (as Angela) give special performances. My kids always enjoy the Barney episodes, and it is a show that I know my kids can hear about good virtues, manners, and making friends.
Bonus features include: BJ's batting cage counting game, and the world's greatest toy matching game.
Barney displays sharing, caring, imagining, dancing and learning on television, online and through live events, home entertainment and publishing. The Emmy award-winning series, Barney & Friends changed the face of children's programming when it first launched and continues to be one of the top-rated preschool shows today, airing on PBS KIDS and PBS KIDS Sprout.
Available now from stores near you, and online: Lionsgate and Amazon for a SRP $14.98.
This review was provided from Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment. They have provided me with a free product to review and information to share with my readers. I was given the product for my personal opinion and option to share with my readers. I was not compensated for my time or written review.

No comments: