My appointment went alright on Tuesday. I am probably dilated to 2, but he said baby is up so high it is hard to tell for sure. All of my baby's are high, and don't "drop" until I am in full blown labor. The Doctor did do some moving around, and it was a bit uncomfortable, but it was hard to get anywhere. I know my body is fully ready for this baby with the contractions I had over the weekend, and the baby is considered full term. So, I am SO ready, and just pray that he/she comes really soon~
We were planning on starting the process Thursday night. The Doctor said that I could check into the hospital on Thursday night, where they would put a pill in (citadel) to help ripen my cervix. Then, come Friday morning, the Doctor would see what my progress is, and start the induction. With my history of low or no amniotic fluid, we don't want something to happen to the baby, or wait until the estimated due date. The hospital didn't have an opening for that procedure for that evening. Then, there was an opening last night, so I took it. I was excited about the fact that I could be holding my baby Tuesday night or Wednesday (today).
However, after talking to Terry, he wasn't happy with that choice. He didn't want to miss as much work, and he said if the baby is fine, we should leave it alone. I agree, but I am just downhearted about it, and I do have the worry over the fluids. I am a fan of letting things be, but I am just anxious about the fluid levels, and really quite honestly, I am tired of being pregnant and having the pains. So, the Dr. and I scheduled an ultrasound for Friday morning, and we will see where everything is at. I hope that the fluids are fine, and that the baby is still fine on Friday. I am really hoping and praying that my body will naturally go into labor before Friday, so I don't have to wait much longer. I felt kind of crampy this morning when I woke up, but that is it. I want to clean the house, but I have no motivation or desire.