Friday, April 4, 2008

Weekend

This weekend we will be going to my Mother-in-Law's and Terry's Grandma's to celebrate a (belated) Easter. We weren't able to make it up there for Easter because of Madelyn and Caleb being sick. I am really looking forward to spending time with family and just getting away. It will be fun to color eggs with the kids, and letting play with their cousins and Grandmas. I probably won't be online after 5 PM Friday-Sunday night. I may sneak on here to write a post or two, since I have a bit of an addiction...but we will see. I may just want to be on time out.

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

Have a great weekend! Next week.......... LNO!!!!!

Milk Mama said...

Have fun, Sarah & Family!

Milk Mama said...

I received the book today! I'm excited to read it! :D (now to find time to do so... lol) ;D