Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Norton 360 version 2.0~ A review

Do you ever wonder if your computer is really safe and running efficiently? My computer has started to just chug, chug, chug along! I have come across the latest and greatest All-In-One Security! It is called Norton 360 version 2.0. I was so happy to install it and do a clean-up on my computer! We had our hard drive crash last year, and I really don't want to go through that again!

Key Features include:

**Antivirus**Antispyware **Email scanning **Antiphishing **Rootkit detection **Identity protection **Web site authentication **Network monitoring**Firewall protection **Automatic backup and restore **2GB secured online storage **PC performance tuneups **Automatic updates**Embedded support**Optional antispam and parental controls
PC security defends you against a broad range of online threats–protects your computer and makes your online experience more secure
NEW! Enhanced performance–provides industry-leading protection without sacrificing performance
NEW! Identity protection safeguards you against online identity theft–NEW Identity Safe protects your personal information and your identity when you buy, bank, and browse online
NEW! Automatic backup and restore protects your important files from loss–NEW backup destinations include Blu-ray Disc™, HD-DVD, and iPod®
NEW! Network monitoring–helps protect your wireless network
PC tuneup keeps your PC running at peak performance–helps your PC run faster and keeps it running the way it’s supposed to ***I love this feature!!**
Embedded support components diagnose problems and help you quickly resolve common issues
Includes free support via email and live chat **I haven't used this (yet) but I have peace of mind knowing it is available if needed!**
Includes 2GB of online storage for photos, music, contacts, & financial documents (option to purchase additional storage) **This is a great feature! I have lost everything from a hard drive crashing last year...so, I really like this feature!**
For more information, click here! You can purchase Norton 360 for $79.99! I highly suggest getting it...for your own security!

No comments: