Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Think Christmas...Think Tiny Prints!

I am the kind of person who likes the idea of sending out Christmas cards, thank you cards, birthday cards, etc.; however, me liking the idea...and doing it are two separate things. Being a busy mom of four, home schooling two of my kids, and running a household...life is a bit busy. I am so thankful for the wonderful company of Tiny*Prints! What a time saver to go to their site, pick out the card design that I like best, and add a few photos to it. They even have a LIVE CHAT button if you have any questions. Tiny Prints has a Personal Shopper Service (free until Nov 15th), to help you make the choices for your card selections, too!

I like that Tiny Prints has a great selection of new Christmas cards, and they even have 2010 edition available (for the big-time planners). Tiny Prints have some new styles available like the Photo Collage cards, Tri-fold holiday cards and Pop-Up Christmas cards. Tiny Prints have so many great options to chose from, and I think most everyone could find exactly what they want in a card. Uploading photos to use in the card is easy, too. I had no problems uploading pictures that I wanted to use. I couldn't finish my card order yet, so I saved my work until I am ready to order. I love that feature of Tiny Prints. With your card selections, you can change the words or sayings on the card, too (on most cards). That way you can personalize your card even more!

Tiny Prints also has Photo Books and Photo calendars. I think these would make great Christmas gifts, especially to the people in our lives that have "everything," and you don't know what to give them.

If you haven't ordered or purchased your Christmas cards yet, I would highly suggest you stopping by Tiny Prints! I think they have so many styles to make so many people happy and satisfied!

You can follow Tiny Prints on Twitter, too!!

No comments: