Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Make your own baby food with Annabel Karmel products!

I have always wanted to be more frugal with my options, especially when it comes to baby food. Buying pre-made baby food items can get so expensive, and sometimes, there is added ingredients that you may not want your baby or toddler to have. I love the new food product line that Infantino carries: the Annabel Karmel products!
I really like the Mash & Serve bowl, because it is a great product to mash that fresh fruit, like strawberries, blueberries, bananas and more! This bowl works great for babies 6 months and older. I like how convenient this product is, because I can mash up the fruits/vegetables, and then serve it to my baby right in the bowl. The bowl has a little handle for easy use. I love that the Annabel Karmel products are BPA free, which gives me reassurance that my baby is fed safely.
The Fill & Freeze Puree Pops are so much fun! With these freezer pops, kids will get the fruits they need, in a fun way! Each of these Freeze Pops can be divided and separated, or you can snap them all together to freeze all four at once. Each pop has a different color handle. The Fill & Freeze Puree Pops has a great recipe on the box for Annabel's tropical mango fruit pops. It sounds delicious!
The Stackable Food pots are 6 individual portion-sized containers that you can put the perfect amount of food in for your baby/toddler. There are two- 1.7 oz. sizes, two- 2.5 oz sizes, and two- 3.4 oz size pots. I really like that these containers are designed to go into the freezer. This makes it great to make a bigger portion of a food item, and then freeze portions for future use. I am so excited to make my own baby food with this baby, and these Stackable food pots will be so handy when I am preparing the baby's food. I like that the food pots have lids, so I will be able to bring my baby's food with me on the go.
I love the Annabel Karmel Freeze trays, too, because I will be able to puree foods like fruits and vegetables, freeze them, and they are ready for when I need them. I also like this product, because I can freeze foods, and bring them with on a trip. When the foods thaw out, they are ready to eat. It is known that frozen food can last longer, too, and I am thankful that with the use of the Annabel Karmel Freeze Trays, I can store my baby's food longer.
The Fresh Food Mill is a great tool for every mom! I love how you can put most any food into the food mill, grind it up, and feed your baby! Some of the skins on vegetables like peas and potatoes gets ground up easily with the Food Mill. On the side of the box you will find a recipe for Annabel's lovely lentils.
I think the Food Mill does the best job at making food a puree. I really like that the Annabel Karmel products work so great together, because you can use the Fresh Food Mill to puree your baby's food, then store the food in the Stackable Food pots and/or the Freeze Tray! I also love that the Annabel Karmel line is dishwasher safe, too! That is a big plus for me!
As your baby gets older, the Annabel Karmel Steam Release Micro Dish is great for bringing fresh vegetables for steaming. The Steam Release Micro Dish is BPA free, and microwavable. I love that I can steam fresh vegetables for my baby and serve them right in the same safe dish. The Micro Dish stores a perfect serving, too!

Annabel Karmel products are a great set of products to make all your own baby foods, and store them safely. I am so excited to have this line of products for our next baby on the way, and I wish that I would have had these products with my other babies. I highly recommend these products to you, and also recommend these for those baby registry lists! The Annabel Karmel products help a parent in the kitchen, making food quicker and healthier for their babies (in my opinion). I think that with the help of the Food Mill and the Mash and Serve bowl, little ones can eat foods that will be easier for them to eat.

Annabel's Biography
Annabel Karmel is a mother of three, and is the UK's best-selling author of seventeen books on baby and children's food and nutrition. She is an expert in devising tasty and nutritious meals for children without the need for parents to spend hours in the kitchen.

I love that Infantino carries this line, and I think that many parents will appreciate the time saved by using the Annabel Karmel products. Infantino carries great products! To check out the Annabel Karmel feeding line that Infantino carries, just check out their website at INFANTINO.COM.


I am a participant in a Mom Central Consulting campaign for Infantino and have received various Infantino products as part of my participation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had never even heard of this product, but they are made by infantino! Who knew?!? I'm going to look into getting that food grinder....