Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fresh Organics~ perfect Valentine's gift to pamper!

Valentine's Day is soon approaching and there is still time to get that special person in your life a gift of love. I recently reviewed two bath products from Fresh Organics, and I was thrilled! I got to try out the Bubble Bath Petals and the Bubble Bath Roses.
The Lavender Vanilla Bubble Bath Petals smell wonderful and when you run them under bath water, they will dissolve into a creamy bath bubble. I thought that the petals dissolved so easy. I really like that the petals are made with organic white tea, so I know that this product is safe for my skin, too. This container is 3 ounces, and I would say that you could get quite a few bath relaxation pamperings out of this. The smell of the lavender is so relaxing and smells simply wonderful!

I also got a Heart Shaped container filled with roses and petals. There were 12 roses and petals all around them. While I held the roses under running water, I got the feeling that I was giving myself a gift. I am a romantic, so this gift box was right up my alley. As with the lavender bubble bath petals, these roses completely dissolve under water and you smell a garden of roses. I think that the Fresh Organics Bath Roses is a perfect Valentine's gift, or a gift to give someone to brighten their day.

Normally priced at $11.99 each, the Bubble Bath Roses are now available for just $8.99 through Feb 12th. Hurry to order in time for Valentine's Day!!
Please note, be careful on choosing your shipping option to make sure get your roses delivered in time. Fresh Organics also has Free UPS Ground Shipping on orders $34.99 or more.


About the Company:
After struggling with their son's allergies and skin irritations, Jeff Wilkinson, a chemist, an herbalist and business woman sought out to design and create organic body care products. They teamed up to develop Organic Baby and after 3 years of development, Fresh Organics was born in 2008 and is co-owned by Jeff and Anna Lonsdale.
The company operates as a small extended family of parents who all share the same spiritual values as well as a passion for creating a green, eco-positive business. We hope to expand our offerings to include many other useful products to help families live a little greener in the coming years. But good things start small and we believe that with hard work and faith, our company will grow while still keeping it Fresh and Organic!

1 comment:

Qtpies7 said...

That sounds lovely! I am a sucker for lavender.