Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Check out Bloom's Alma Crib for your baby!

I wish that I would have had this style crib for my kids when they were born. Since I am not sure if we are done yet, I would like to keep the Alma crib in mind for the possibility. I think this crib looks amazing, and would save on space, and fit into our lifestyle with baby close to us.
Bloom's Alma crib is a mini crib and is much smaller than a standard-sized crib, and it is made to fit next to your bed for co-sleeping accommodations! I like that feature. The mattress is organic and there are two adjustable platform levels for the mattress.

FEATURES :
--patented no-tools-required rapid assembly
--compact-fold construction for easy storage and transport
--two adjustable mattress platforms
--four lockable castor wheels (removable if desired)
--organic custom-sized mattress sold separately
DIMENSIONS :
19.5" L x 37.25" W x 32.75" H; folds to 9.75" W
CARE INSTRUCTIONS :
--to clean, apply solution of water with a small amount of a mild, non-toxic detergent to crib surface with a damp cloth
--to avoid damaging the legs, do not push or drag crib if optional castor wheels are not attached
AGE :
birth to 24 months, max 50 lbs.
MATERIAL :
--solid birch wood construction
--low VOC baby-safe finishes
5 BEAUTIFUL COLORS AVAILABLE : cappuccino, coconut white, frost grey, gala green, and harvest orange.
AFFORDABLE: $400
EASY TO FIND: On the Giggle website and select retailers across the US.

5 comments:

Workship said...

We used a crib just like this, that is a hand-me-down from my grandparents. I loved it!! They used it for about 4 months. I could push it around the room to get it in the sunshine for sunshine baths when they were newborns. With one child, after a month or so, I kept it downstairs for naps, so that the baby was close by, not all the way upstairs. It worked so well. I considered it one of my "must-haves". I'm so glad to see their is a company that makes them. Looks like they are well designed as well. Hope you are able to get one when you have your next baby. :-) Daisy :-)

Workship said...

Oops, a spelling error on "their", should be "there". Daisy :-)

modernkaribou said...

This is really nice blog given here for those who wants to buy this baby bloom alma crib and all products.I really like the blog and description of that product.So for buy online more products by catagory just click here

modernkaribou said...

It's very nice indeed so keep it up for more post and i really love this post i hope so more post here next time and know more click here.

modernkaribou said...

You explained the topic very well. The contents have provided meaningful information thanks for sharing information .