1.Totoos.org creates customized child safety products that are designed to increase the chance for a lost child to be found, and decrease the time you and your child may be separated. Our safety products are fun to wear and will empower your children in a whole new way!"
2. Totoos Temporary Tattoos and "Be Visible, Be Safe" Glow lights are perfect for vacations, amusement parks, family outings, school field trips, shopping, and any other situation where a child may accidentally stray from you.
3. You can put these Totoos on your child if they have a food allergy.
4. Medical Tottoos can be used to quickly identify a wide array of medical conditions, including Alzheimer's, seizure disorders, diabetes, and severe allergies in any situation where important medical information is helpful to be displayed.
5. You can even include an emergency phone number for your doctor or a loved one so they can provide immediate assistance.
6. "Be Visible, Be Safe" Glow Lights are made from non-toxic materials and include lanyards so they can either be worn as a necklace or attached to clothing. Your Glow Light will glow brightly for up to 12 hours and protect your loved ones day and night! *This is great for an evening event where there are many people (ie. Sate Fair)
7. Biking: Use glow lights for older children/adults when biking at night to increase visibility on the road and to have an emergency contact number available in case of accident.
8. Skiing/Snowboarding: There is an increased chance for injury and for members of your group to become separated from one another while skiing or snowboarding. Use our glow lights to help keep you safe and connected when hitting those Double Black Diamond Ski Trails!
9. Hiking/Camping: Our glow lights can be a lifesaving tool on a hiking or camping trip for anyone who gets lost, sick, or hurt along the way.
10. Mountain Climbing: Our glow lights are a simple precaution to take before attempting a high altitude climb. If you experience altitude sickness or disorientation, your glow light will provide you or a fellow hiker coming to your aid with your emergency contact's information.
11. Tottoos are durable and water resistant, so you can use them at the beach or water park too! 12. One more layer of protection for keeping your whole group safe. Ideal for use on field trips, for sports clinics, camps, field days, overnight events, and whenever an activity takes your group away from your school or facility.
It is recommended that the chaperone's who accompany the children also wear Tottoos so it is apparent which adults belong with the group (and which do not).
13. Tottoos will last 12 hours or more (even up to a couple of days), if applied properly to clean, dry skin. We recommend, particularly with very young children, that you remove the decal when you're done with it so the skin can "breathe" instead of leaving it on for several days.
For more information about this amazing product, please visit Tottoos.org! DO you want to win a set of these to take precautions to protect your children? Or wear yourself, for medical reasons? Tottoos has graciously offered my readers a Basic Safety Set! Here are the "rules" to this contest:
1. Go to Tottoos.org and look around, then come back here and leave a comment with the answer about where the company is located. Their story is quite amazing, too! *hint, look in the about us.
2. For a second entry, post about this contest on your blog. It doesn't have to be a long post. I would love to spread the word (and linky love is so nice)!
Contest ends December 18th at 11:59 p.m. I will announce the winner on the 19th.
That's it! Happy Thursday Thirteen, and thanks for stopping by~
Contest now closed: Winner is Babystepper!